Here at Schnitz, we are one big family, passionate about spreading happiness with authentic hand-crafted schnitzel.
From our stores to our support office and our franchisees, we live and breathe our values of quality, compassion, integrity, and family. And it’s our love for making people happy that brings us all together and makes our dedicated, passionate family business thrive.
At Schnitz, service is at the core of everything we do. We achieve together, embrace diversity and work hard to get it right. And with restaurants across the country, it’s clear that we’re onto something special.
Our passion is to serve real food that makes people happy and to do this, we need the right people. People passionate about pan-cooked schnitzel. When we cook for our guests, they need to feel the passion – as a Cook you will play an integral part in helping us deliver this.
We are seeking a Permanent Part-Time Back of House Team Member to join our team. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the deliveries, stock rotation, stocktake and the dating of our products;
- Ensuring all Standard Operating Procedures are followed;
- Act as the Food Safety Ambassador for the store, ensuring correct processes are followed and procedures are updated to reflect changes in regulations;
- Contribute to full compliance processes including regular temperature checks and the cleaning of all back-of-house spaces;
- Contribute to the consistent quality of our great menu.
- 1-2 year's experience working in a similar role;
- You care about the quality of your work and the work of your team;
- You’re passionate about working in a team in a fast-paced environment;
- You’re a constructive, positive, and considerate communicator;
- You have a love of food and exceptional customer service;
- Flexible to work both weekday shifts and weekend shifts;
- A Certificate III in Commercial Cooking or Certificate II in Kitchen Operations (or something similar).
Our commitment to you:
- A work culture that feels like a family built on a foundation of quality, compassion and integrity;
- An opportunity to continue your career development with our nationally recognised and respected brand;
- This position will be involved in a traineeship and undertake Cert 3 & 4 in Hospitality;
- Ongoing training and development: You might be a food expert, but you don’t need leadership experience. We’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Schnitz is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Apply now to join the Schnitz family with your resume and cover letter and make our passion yours.